Who and where we are
- We are JimDrive, a young Auto Service Club from the centre of Stuttgart that was founded in October 2015.
- Our Headquarters, where you would be working at, are only a stone’s throw (about 50m) from the Feuersee S-Bahn station.
JimDrive is a young start-up from the centre of automobile city Stuttgart.
In October 2015, we took a heart and founded the new Auto Service Club JimDrive. With our modern and digital solutions, we want to challenge the competition in the market in the long term.
Meanwhile we have our headquarters just a stone’s throw from the suburban train station Feuersee, downtown, surrounded by many lovely restaurants and near the beautiful landscape of Stuttgart’s Feuersee.
Not to mention that we are meanwhile employing over 20 heart-warming nice colleagues.
… and due to our great success, we are still growing and always searching for some skilled and motivated people to complement our team.
What you would be doing
- Design, develop and maintain innovative solutions and new product features into microservices
- Implement 3rd party web services and REST APIs
- Maintain and optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Provide mentoring to other developers
- Prototype experimental features and evaluate new technologies
How your profile should look like
Years of experience
- Deeply understanding of OOP, AOP, REST APIs, Automated Testing and related concepts.
- Strong problem solving and analytic abilities.
- Experience with Big Data.
What comes next?
Since you know almost everything that’s worth to be mentioned so far (except maybe, that we are offering a flexible working time model, training courses and flat hierarchies.) it’s time for you to become active.
If we got you interested and you think that we might feel the same way about you, don’t hesitate to send us your application documents, indicating your salary requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org.