You have set and achieved some goals and yet have missions to accomplish?
You are now looking for the next exciting step? Then please continue reading this.
To strengthen our market position, we are looking for people like you to support our team with implementing and pushing our service to the top.
What you would be doing
- Design, develop and maintain innovative solutions and new product features into microservices
- Implement 3rd party web services and REST APIs
- Maintain and optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Provide mentoring to other developers
- Prototype experimental features and evaluate new technologies
How your profile should look like
- 5+ years of experience working as a PHP Software Developer
- Expert knowledge of Symfony or Zend Framework
- Experience working with MySQL (Doctrine) and MongoDB
- Deeply understanding of OOP, AOP, REST APIs, Automated Testing and related concepts
- Strong problem solving and analytic abilities
- Habit of writing clear, understandable and well-documented code
- Experience with Big Data
- Familiarity with container-based infrastructure with Docker
Nice to have
- Master or bachelor degree
- German skills are welcome but not mandatory
- Experience with TDD (test-driven development)
- GitHub/Bitbucket account with code examples
- Billiards and ping pong skills ;-)
Who and where we are
In October 2015 we founded the new Automobile Service Club JimDrive to challenge our competitors in the digital world.
We offer fun and challenging tasks in an open minded working atmosphere as well as possibilities for training and development.
With flexible working hours, flat hierarchies and an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas we set the best conditions for your career.
Did we catch your attention? If so, we're looking forward to receiving your application.
What comes next?
Since you know almost everything that’s worth to be mentioned so far (except maybe, that we are offering a flexible working time model, training courses and flat hierarchies.) it’s time for you to become active.
If we got you interested and you think that we might feel the same way about you, don’t hesitate to send us your application documents, indicating your salary requirements at email@example.com.