Who and where we are
- We are JimDrive, a young Auto Service Club from the centre of Stuttgart that was founded in October 2015.
- Our Headquarters, where you would be working at, are only a stone’s throw (about 50m) from the Feuersee S-Bahn station.
JimDrive is a young start-up from the centre of automobile city Stuttgart.
In October 2015, we took a heart and founded the new Auto Service Club JimDrive. With our modern and digital solutions, we want to challenge the competition in the market in the long term.
Meanwhile we have our headquarters just a stone’s throw from the suburban train station Feuersee, downtown, surrounded by many lovely restaurants and near the beautiful landscape of Stuttgart’s Feuersee.
Not to mention that we are meanwhile employing over 20 heart-warming nice colleagues.
… and due to our great success, we are still growing and always searching for some skilled and motivated people to complement our team.
What you would be doing
- Develop new features for our iOS app and improve existing ones
- Optimize and maintain existing source code
- Work closely with designers to find the best UX and implement new concepts
- Evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
How your profile should look like
Years of experience
in iOS development
Years of experience
- Master or bachelor degree
- Passion for UI/UX
- Focus on clean code
- Networking (Alamofire, Sokets, REST, JSON)
- Autolayout (Interface Builder/Storyboards, Size Classes, Visual Format)
- Location services like CoreLocation and GoogleMaps
- Xcode, Instruments, Sketch and other development tools
- CI and Testing (Jenkins, fastlane, XCTest, UI tests)
- Multithreading (GCD)
- Data processing (CoreData, NSKeyedArchiver/NSCoding)
Nice to have
- German skills are welcome but not mandatory
- GitHub/Bitbucket account with code examples
What comes next?
Since you know almost everything that’s worth to be mentioned so far (except maybe, that we are offering a flexible working time model, training courses and flat hierarchies.) it’s time for you to become active.
If we got you interested and you think that we might feel the same way about you, don’t hesitate to send us your application documents, indicating your salary requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org.